The Geospatial team within Coler & Colantonio is seeking a talented Database Specialist with C++ experience and a passion for software design and quality in order to drive their core product, Intrepid, in exciting directions.
Come work with a team of brilliant engineers committed to building a suite of revolutionary software tools used in loading, analysis, and testing of complex and critical asset management data.
Participate in code reviews and engage peers in technical discussions aimed at exchange of knowledge and continuous improvement of the product.
- Leverage your software design and architecture skills to come up with innovative, robust, extensible designs for loading and handling data from SQL/Oracle databases
- Design modifications and optimizations within an extensive hierarchical relational database to support new features and capabilities of Intrepid
- Interface with other developers and project engineers to verify and validate software features you develop to ensure quality
Proven ability to deliver high-quality code.
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related area
- At least 5 years’ experience with MS SQL, Transact-SQL, and PL/SQL
- Strong experience in C++ programming
- Strong problem solving and software debugging skills
- Knowledge of algorithms and object-oriented design
Coler & Colantonio, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Founded in 1986, Coler & Colantonio, Inc. is a mid-size, multidisciplinary firm of engineers and scientists providing high quality engineering services across a diverse range of market segments, geographic locations (both domestic and international) and project types. We have established client bases in the energy, private and public market sectors. In the energy sector we perform feasibility studies, survey engineering, permitting & design services associated with the distribution of energy in pipelines; as well as offering a full range of asset management software.
In the private sector, we offer services associated with environmental sampling and cleanup, permitting, surveying & design and construction of commercial buildings and residential subdivisions. In the public sector we offer a full range of services associated with roadways, environmental assessment and remediation, water distribution and treatment, wastewater collection and treatment and software for municipal functions.
Coler & Colantonio, Inc. is currently looking for Geotechnical Engineers to work on our diverse project teams on commercial site development, transportation and energy infrastructure projects throughout the eastern United States.
Coler & Colantonio, Inc. - 2 years ago