Six3 Systems, Inc. (Six3), headquartered in McLean, Virginia, was founded in 2009 to provide strategic and differentiated solutions and services to support the missions of customers. The company is based around six core values—Integrity, Ethics, Partnership, Trust, Quality, and Innovation—to provide excellence in serving the missions of our three key markets: Defense, Intelligence, and Civilian communities.
The Six3 family is made up of industry-leading companies including: Six3 Intelligence Solutions, Inc., Six3 Advanced Systems, Inc, Six3 Cyber and Enterprise Systems, LLC, and Ticom Geomatics, Inc. Our mission solutions include: biometrics, identity intelligence (I2), counterintelligence; command, control, communications, computers, and combat systems intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance (C5ISR); and Cyber security and enterprise architectures that protect U.S. interests at home and abroad.
Job Title : Database Specialist
Job Description : Performs data entry via on line data terminal Key to tape, key to disk or similar device. Verify data entered, where applicable. Focus is upon the conversion of data into information and the enterprise wide application of that information. Assists in collecting and organizing information required for preparation of user’s manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals and reports. Edits functional descriptions, systems specifications, user’s manuals, special reports, or any other customer deliverables and documents.
• Knowledge of one or more intelligence topics pertaining to homeland security, including but not limited to counterterrorism, infrastructure, cyber security, counter drug, travel, science, fluency in/active usage of languages used in the analytic intelligence and counterintelligence process, border security, and all phases of the intelligence cycle such as production and dissemination.
• This position requires individuals with experience reviewing documents and entering data into structured databases. The Contractor is required to be knowledgeable of security classification and marking procedures.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft® Office® tools, including SharePoint®, intelligence tools and systems such as WebTAS and CIDNE, and search tools on JWICS and SIPRNET.
• Previous background in Military Intelligence and/ or Homeland Security intelligence (HQ or component agencies) desired.
• This position requires current TS/SCI clearance. Desired Qualifications:
• Experience with Open Source Intelligence •
Minimum Experience :
- Zero to one year of experience (with Ph.D); one to three years experience (with Masters degree); three to five years experience (with Bachelors degree); seven + years experience (with no degree) in intelligence and threat analysis with DOD or any intelligence community agency.
- Previous experience with DHS HQ or component agencies desired. Security Clearance Requirement: Top Secret Must have current SSBI; prior DHS Suitability strongly preferred
We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Six3! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please visit us at: www.six3systems.com .
We welcome all qualified candidates to submit their current resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Six3 is proud to support Workforce Diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Metropolitan Washington, DC
Top Secret SCI
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Harding Security Associates - 10 months ago
GTCR Golder Rauner is a privately held investment firm that focuses on such industries as financial services, health care, technology, and...