Interactive Data Corporation is a trusted leader in financial information. Thousands of financial institutions and active traders, as well as hundreds of software and service providers, subscribe to our fixed income evaluations, real-time market data, fixed income analytics, desktop solutions and web-based solutions. Interactive Data delivers a comprehensive set of products and services designed to meet the needs of the front, middle and back offices at some of the largest and most well-known institutions around the world. These clients trust Interactive Data to provide a wide range of global reference data and listed markets pricing, ultra-low latency data and trading infrastructure services to facilitate electronic trading and sophisticated analytical tools for investment managers including our eSignal Suite of Products . Interactive Data’s offerings can help clients around the world with mission-critical functions, including portfolio valuation, regulatory compliance, risk management, electronic trading and wealth management. Headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts Interactive Data has more than 2,500 employees in offices worldwide.
The major responsibilities in Datafeed Support are technical, research, data, and billing oriented. Staff perform the setup of accounts, assist with product installations, analyze billing statements and invoices, provide credits when appropriate and generate leads for the sales force. The Datafeed Support Consultant is cross trained on all online products and are backup to help desk services. The group responds to all Datafeed client requests via phone calls, email, and facsimile. This position is responsible for the support of multi- million dollar relationships.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Performs 1 st and 2 nd level support for the DATAFEED product.
- Assist customers with product setup, installation, and connectivity issues.
- Respond to internal and external phone calls, emails and service requests.
- Pickup, log, track, and respond to product inquiries both internal and external.
- Utilize internal tools and databases for the support of the DATAFEED product.
- Learn, support and troubleshoot third party software interfaces.
- Communicate and escalate issues to product management and sales.
- Research, respond and escalate fundamental data and billing inquiries.
- Monitor and send alerts to customers via client notification system.
- Cross train on RemotePlus and other online products.
Trust is Confidence, Transparency is Clarity, Risk is Everywhere, Speed is Advantage, and Wealth is Opportunity.
Keyword: Customer Support, Data Support and Troubleshooting
From: Interactive Data