Title: Data Warehouse Developer III (6345)
Location: King of Prussia,PA(19406)
Length of assignment : 4+ Months
• Develop new ETL processes and reports using SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, T-SQL Packages, and Report Builder.
• Create Logical and Physical data models for new development and enhancements to existing tables.
• Participate in technical design review sessions.
• Identify and address issues within the ETL and reporting environments in a timely fashion.
• Provide support to the reporting community as data, performance, or other questions arise.
• Assist in operational support of existing production process (i.e. report, ETL, and Database).
• Partner with the business community to define and document requirements for new development or enhancements to existing processes.
• Report issues to the business intelligence manager as they are identified.
• Minimum of least 7+ years of IT experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of development experience within a SQL Server environment (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, and T-SQL packages).
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working with SQL Server Cubes.
• Advanced knowledge of OLAP/MDX and dashboard.
• Advanced knowledge of ETL and data warehouse concepts.
• Business Process Tools (Enterprise Architect, Visio, and ErWin)
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Experience within the online marketing and/or database marketing is a plus.
TalentDesk.com - 30+ days ago