Day Shift Relief Lineperson (P3_3.13)
Work Shift: Monday – Friday 6:55 am – 4:10 pm
Production schedule may dictate additional hours.
1. Moves product from packing area to warehouse by pulling jacks filled with product.
2. Accurately scans finished product into inventory with use of scanning equipment.
3. Orders materials (cartons, liners) for packers from material handler.
4. Set up mats and cartons for packers before production begins each day.
5. Prepares packing area when packaging different products.
6. Orders appropriate cartons.
7. Helps relieve for breaks and lunches.
8. Helps clean floor and equipment in packing room weekly.
9. Must be available to work 6:25 am – 4:55 pm as needed .
9. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Please note that this posting is only for the purpose of finding if any current Utz employees are interested in this job. We will fill the opening with the best-qualified person to perform the duties. There is no guarantee that you will be offered the job, even if you are the only person interested. If there are no present employees qualified, we will fill the position with a new hire. Job offer may be contingent on the passing of a physical. If you express interest but are not offered the job, we will inform you of the reasons for our decision.
Utz Quality Foods, Inc - 13 months ago