Veros Credit is a leading provider of non-prime auto financing. Veros Credit specializes in the acquisition and servicing of motor vehicle retail installment contracts from its network of franchise and independent automobile dealers. Veros Credit is headquartered in Orange County and has branch offices located in Santa Ana, North Hollywood, Ontario, Escondido, San Jose, Las Vegas, NV, and Bakersfield.
We offer a competitive salary and full benefits including performance bonuses, medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, life insurance, paid holidays, and PTO.
About The Position
The Dealer Marketing Representative will be responsible for developing and maintaining favorable business relationships with new and existing automobile dealerships in order to increase revenue and production of new loans through dealer service, sales, marketing and referrals.
- Market and sell auto lending services to dealers.
- Cultivate business relationships with new auto dealers.
- Maintain business relationships with existing dealers.
- May be responsible for communicating with individuals and business entities in order to facilitate the funding and processing of loans.
- Travel within an assigned geographical area
- Create market analysis reports and/or other such market research reports or presentations for supervisor.
- Read credit reports and determine eligibility as related to lending guidelines
- Other duties as assigned.
Click here https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=2258411 to submit your resume and apply for this position. Please note that submissions received from sources other than this link will not be considered.
- 2+ years of experience in the auto lending industry. A background in Sales is preferred but not required.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact with customers and clients in a professional, tactful and sensitive manner.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is required.
Veros Credit, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.