The Dealer Marketing Representative will be responsible for developing and maintaining favorable business relationships with new and existing automobile dealerships in order to increase revenue and production of new loans through dealer service, sales, marketing and referrals.
- Market and sell auto lending services to dealers.
- Cultivate business relationships with new auto dealers.
- Maintain business relationships with existing dealers.
- May be responsible for communicating with individuals and business entities in order to facilitate the funding and processing of loans.
- Travel within an assigned geographical area.
- Create market analysis reports and/or other such market research reports or presentations for supervisor.
- Read credit reports and determine eligibility as related to lending guidelines.
Veros Credit, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- 2+ years of experience in the auto lending industry. A background in Sales is preferred but not required.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact with customers and clients in a professional, tactful and sensitive manner.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Veros Credit - 7 months ago