Responsible for overall operation of the Credit Union’s Indirect and Car Buying Service programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, or CCUE or PCUE designation. (A comparable combination of work experience and training may be substituted for education requirements. Active pursuit of a bachelor’s degree or PCUE designation also is acceptable.)
- 8-9 years progressively responsible experience in consumer lending with a financial institution.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Excellent organization, prioritization, analytical, and problem solving skills in order to effectively manage assigned programs and attain goals set for those programs.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Credit Union products, services, policies, and procedures, especially as they pertain to consumer lending.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the auto finance industry.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance necessary to successfully perform job responsibilities.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of all Credit Union computer systems and software programs required to perform job duties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and public presentation skills in order to interact professionally and effectively with staff, members, and car dealers.
- Must exercise sound judgment and independent discretion in all areas of responsibility outlined above.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Suncoast Credit Union
- 2 years ago - save job
... One of the ten-largest credit unions in the US, Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union serves public and private school employees,...