Review, validate, correct, and provide feedback on program set up information, to ensure the information is accurate and conforms to the signed dealer executed agreement.
RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Data entry into multiple applications to support client onboarding and ongoing change management activities.
- Review and validate data fields between the dealer executed agreement and system applications.
- Create tasks for other internal teams to initiate the onboarding process.
- Escalate problems with program set up to appropriate internal personnel, correct errors if necessary.
- Follow Quality Control & Activation procedures to onboard clients in the programs they are enrolling into.
- Follow Quality Control procedures to make changes to existing clients.
- Ability to manage their own workload with minimal supervision.
The above outlines the principal work and responsibilities in the job and does not specify each and every task that might be performed.
- Must have extreme attention to detail;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook required;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work with extreme deadlines
- Willingness to work extended hours, if needed
Aspen Marketing Services, a leading global marketing services firm and division of Epsilon, builds long-term relationships with clients. From the grass roots of local business to the top Fortune 100, Aspen Marketing Services creates and executes impactful programs built to engage, sell and retain customers. Clients benefit from Aspen's comprehensive portfolio of in-house marketing capabilities, including digital marketing, advanced analytics, direct marketing, experiential and event marketing, word-of-mouth and multi-cultural marketing. To learn more about Aspen, please visit http://www.aspenms.com/or follow us on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/aspenmarketingservices.
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data employs more than 10,000 associates at approximately 70 locations worldwide. Alliance Data is a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions, and is the parent company of Epsilon®, a leading provider of multi-channel, data-driven technologies andmarketing services, and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, www.AllianceData.com , or you can follow us on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/AllianceData
Aspen Marketing is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law. Aspen Marketing is committed to hiring veterans and military spouses. Aspen Marketing offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Aspen Marketing Services - 13 months ago