Provide administrative and customer support for the Inside and Outside Territory Sales Representatives within an assigned territory.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and basic duty satisfactorily.
The essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform administrative duties, such as sales order entry, general correspondence with dealers, and customer account research.
- Perform customer support duties, such as answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, sales order history, shipping information, and other general account questions.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Search for and identify prospective customers within an assigned region for the Inside and Outside Territory Sales Representative by using the internet.
- Review current, new and upcoming products and services on an ongoing basis to ensure current knowledge of industry products and trends.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as scanning, filing, answering correspondence and creating basic spreadsheets.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other team members within the department and throughout the organization.
- Assist in special projects as requested from the Sales team.
- Regular and prompt attendance at work is a primary function and requirement of this position.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Two to four years related experience in a customer service role.
- Two to four years related experience in an administrative role.
- Computer literate in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Accurate typing skills, approximately 30 words per minute.
- Accurate 10-Key by touch, alphanumeric.
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft Excel. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating a spreadsheet, formatting a spreadsheet, using the formula bar to perform various functions, importing/exporting documents, and calculating numbers.
- Basic level of experience using Microsoft Word. Must have the ability perform functions such as composing, editing, naming and saving documents, formatting text, and printing.
- Basic level of experience using Microsoft Outlook. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, sending, forwarding and replying to incoming e-mail, attaching computerize files, and utilizing calendar and task reminders.
- Basic level of experience using Internet Explorer or other web browsers. Must have the ability to perform functions such navigating through websites via hyperlinks and searching websites using various search engines and boomerang searches.
- General knowledge of how to use a calculator, scanner, copy machine, fax machine, printer, telephone and various standard office equipment.
- Working experience using Axapta Software is a plus.
- Proficient in intermediate mathematical skills such as adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, calculation of fractions, percentages, ratios, and measurements.
- Converational spanish skills are a plus.
Our company is built around two core assets, its brands and its people. That's what makes working at Perfect 10 so special. We believe work...