Monitronics International, a subsidiary of Ascent Capital Group, is one of the nation’s largest security companies and a recognized industry leader with our nationwide network of Authorized Dealers and award-winning Central Monitoring Station. Monitronics was recognized as one of the best home security companies in the United States by Frost & Sullivan, who named Monitronics North American Alarm Monitoring Company of the Year for 2011, 2010 and 2008.
Position Overview :
To develop and provide the uppermost level of service and support using High Performance Work Place principles and providing to our customers and business partners high caliber solutions. Lead a team that contributes to the reduction of company service expense expectations by developing exceptional training to thoroughly troubleshoot alarm systems to correct functionality and communication issues prior to authorizing equipment replacement.
Job Requirements :
- Support team members across department lines
- Challenge status quo
- Provide constructive feedback and positive reinforcement to reach individual leaders’ growth and development
- Continuous development of technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills to support customers and coworkers
- Create a vision of success in a safe environment
- Champion cross-functionally in order to align department goals with company goals
- Creatively maximizes all resources to focus on the most value-added activities (people, time, budget, equipment, etc.)
- Consistently exercise excellent listening, probing, and analytical skills to provide excellent service.
- Sets and communicates high expectations
- Provide high caliber, accurate and efficient problem solving to provide support to internal and external business partners via telephone.
- Proactively create innovative solutions to address challenges
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization’s objectives
- Continuously solicit feedback and develop action plans to increase departmental/company accuracy and efficiency.
- Work well under high stress environments
- At least 3 years of technical experience installing/servicing/repairing or providing support on Alarm Systems and other electronics security equipment. (Cameras, Access Control, and Fire Systems are a bonus)
- Basic knowledge on telecommunications including IP networking, POTS, and cellular communications.
- Basic knowledge of Home automation and z-wave devices.
- Basic knowledge of electrical circuits including voltage and amperes (DC/AC.).
- Basic networking skills including routers, modems, wireless networks (WEP/WPA2.)
- General understanding of desktop computers and Windows operating systems.
- Ability to develop internal certification programs that coincide with industry alarm standards.
- Able to work with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Open to flexible and dynamic work schedule which is based on business needs.
- Must have knowledge of NFPA alarm system requirements and have the ability to interpret code books and handbooks.
- Must have a positive and respectful attitude and maintain good working relationships with management staff and employees.
- Leadership experience required, and Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Monitronics - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard