Would you like to work for a company that was announced in Dallas Morning News Top 100 Places to Work for 2011? If so, Monitronics is the company for you!
Monitronics offers on-the-job training, a competitive pay package and a solid benefits package. And we offer it all in a casual work setting, with a business-casual dress code.
Monitronics International, a subsidiary of Ascent Capital Group, is looking for a Dealer Tech Support Technician to join their Dealer Tech Support Team.
The person in this position will troubleshoot technical alarm problems with dealers.
Ideal candidate will have:
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Alarm installation or alarm service experience preferred
- Willing to meet NBFA Level-1 and 2 certifications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attendance and performance records
- Process technical calls through evaluation and trouble shooting
- Perform calls to customers and authorized service dealers
- Process service request through downloading and programming
- Perform testing of new and existing security system equipment
- Test communication lines and signal communication formats
- Support the overall daily operations of the Dealer Technical Services department
Monitronics - 20 months ago