Buffalo State, State University of New York, seeks a Dean for the School of the Professions.
- Earned doctorate from an accredited institution in one of the disciplines taught in the School of the Professions (business-related field, computer information systems, creative studies, criminal justice, dietetics and nutrition, higher education administration, hospitality and tourism, small business development center, social work, speech-language pathology, engineering technology, and fashion and textile technology).
- Rank of full professor.
- Minimum of three (3) years of administrative experience as a department chair equivalent or higher.
- Experience in fiscal planning, allocation, and oversight.
- Evidence of the ability to lead the development and implementation of a long-term strategic plan.
- Experience working with accreditation and/or certification bodies.
- Record of securing grants or facilitating external funding.
- Evidence of fostering equity and diversity among faculty, students, and staff, and an understanding of the issues affecting diverse populations.
- Record of developing innovative partnerships between academic and local professional and social communities.
- Record of fostering interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Demonstrated experience with diverse academic disciplines and community including academic outreach in an urban setting.
Qualified applicants may apply online at https://jobs.buffalostate.edu.
Buffalo State is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and committed to respect for diversity and individual differences.
DiverseJobs.net - 11 months ago