Mildred Elley, a private multi-campus two-year college, is seeking a Dean of Academic Affairs to work at its Albany, New York Campus.
Directly responsible to the Office of the Provost and the Campus President, serves as the chief academic officer on the Albany campus with responsibility for overseeing and directing academic programs, the staffing and management of the library, and to serve as an integral member of the College and campus management team.
- Master’s Degree in related field of study required, earned Doctorate degree preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in academic affairs at a Department Chair level or higher or equivalent managerial skills and demonstrated leadership and creative accomplishments in the area of academic programs. A background, experience or training in a healthcare discipline is preferred.
- Teaching experience required (brick and mortar and online experience preferred)
- Knowledge of college educational philosophy and top management administrative practices and procedures, college curricula and instructional programs nationally or regionally accredited institutions
- Knowledge and skill in communicating effectively utilizing public relations principles and practices
- Strong leadership skills that promote dedication, creativity, innovation and growth
- Ability to develop and interpret financial data/plans and manage resources
- Ability to speak effectively to Employees, Faculty, Staff and community groups
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Mildred Elley - 9 months ago