The Assistant Media Planner/Buyer’s main role is to work closely with Media Planner/Buyer in developing and maintaining media plans while absorbing as much media knowledge as possible.
- Work closely with Media Planner/Buyer to develop and maintain media plans
- Utilize research tools, such as MediaVisor, AtlasDMT Planning Tool and digital research systems such as Comscore Media Metrix and Nielsen Netratings.
- Prepare and update media flowcharts and purchase authorizations
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Assist with tracking media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
Havas Media - 2 years ago
Havas Worldwide, formerly known as Euro RSCG Worldwide, is the largest unit of the Havas global advertising group. Havas Worldwide is an...