Deck Hand will be trained and then work primarily on the site tug, the M/V Eddie B. Marsh, reporting to the Operations Supervisor or Terminal Superintendent. Training or ground work can also be performed on the dock as required by terminal management.
- Basic computer skills (knowledge of MS Office, various operating systems, and other company software).
- Must be able to withstand extreme weather conditions as majority of the time will be working outside.
- The ability to work from written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to work with a team, take direction from supervisors(s), adhere to required work schedules, focus attention on details, and follow work rules, as well as, and take on other duties as assigned.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and a driving record satisfactory to the company and its insurers.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check upon job offer.
- Ability to take initiative and work with co-workers to accomplish defined goals in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a regular, dependable attendance and high level of performance.
- Positively interact with customers and respond to customer inquires
- Able to lift as much as 50 lbs. as high as waist level.
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs and raise your body weight as high as 4 feet when climbing from boat to barge or from barge to boat.
- Display no fear of water or heights as majority of duties will be performed from heights and around water.
- Must obtain TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) as issued by TSA (Transportation Security Administration) within 90 days of employment.
Kinder Morgan - 2 years ago
- 15 days ago
Belterra Casino Resort and Spa
Hospitality Online, Inc.
- 15 days ago
This can get Kinder complicated: Kinder Morgan Management (KMM) was created by pipeline operator Kinder Morgan, Inc. to be the limited...