Dedicated Account Operations Representative-13005937
The Dedicated Account Operations Representative will support Client Management leaders and customer contacts on a day-to-day basis. This person will facilitate, compile, and oversee execution of action plans, support the client in the resolution of any travel servicing, online booking tool, Global Distribution System (GDS), or technology issue, tracking and assisting in the execution of the business plan, including a monthly review of KPI's, P&L and assisting with settlement statements. In providing Travel Data support, this person will include managing monthly reports as well as ad-hoc data requests and interact and support the client in special projects and day-to-day servicing requests, such as account maintenance, policy review, crisis management, and post-trip reporting. Assists the client manager in creating compelling and professional presentations, ensuring visual identify standards are used.
-Owns Program change management and service strategies within the operations team.
- Participates in business review strategy and structure review sessions (in partnership with Client Management team).
-Drives travel policy implementation and communications to the market through analyzing travel reports and identifying trends & their impact to the client.
- Researches and consolidates travel industry trends, sharing and applying knowledge to enhance, review impact, and positioning.
- Collaborates with Client Management on layout and flow of the review, provides
across clients content suggestions, and anticipates potential client questions around data or trends.
-Track, measure, and analyze transactional delivery metrics-Scoreboard and SLAs.
- Identifies and requests clarification in cases of inconsistency of messaging.
- Provides direction on adherence to American Express visual identity.
- Generates creative ideas to improve business review processes.
- Gathers and shares best practices and segments.
- Uses analytical and creative approach to condense large amounts of information into a clear, concise, effective format.
- Drives results by operating with a sense of urgency, employing effective time management to deliver results within deadlines.
- Supports other internal/external document production and internal/external projects as needed.
- Provides functional support with MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access) for data consolidation, analysis and client document needs.
- Provides overall daily Client Program support to the Client, as well as internal Amex partners
-Flexibility in time zones is required for Global clients (i.e. Conference calls and meetings).
- Provides support and engages directly with the Client, as needed, and oversees execution of the program action plan.
The Ideal Dedicated Account Operations Representative will have the following:
- Thorough knowledge of Business Travel Industry is required; previous Client Management experience is highly preferred.
-Knowledge and understanding of Operational Management in Business Travel is highly preferred.
-Working knowledge of GDS; Apollo GDS experience is highly preferred.
-Knowledge of Online Booking Tools (Concur), Point of Sale Tools, or other Travel tools is highly preferred.
- Exceptional Power Point skills with high proficiency in Excel, Word.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain flexibility.
- Good understanding of travel related data.
- Ability to analyze & assess raw travel data to draw meaningful conclusions.
- Can interact and communicate with diverse working styles and possesses the ability to build and leverage strong working relationships.
- Possess project coordination skills and strong organizational skills
- Adaptation to change and new direction on short notice.
- Ability to identify issues or challenges requiring escalation.
- Ability to balance compliance with company initiatives.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and pressure of client-driven deliverables and demands.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Dedicated work space must be within own residence and that follows the ergonomic and safety guidelines for performing travel counselor duties
- Axcess@Home Agent is responsible for supplying their own furniture; desk with lockable drawer or separate lockable file cabinet, chair, document shredder, smoke detector in proximity of work area, and fire extinguisher
- Axcess@Home Agent must complete Flexible Work Arrangement Application and Agreement
- Axcess@Home Agent must complete and meet the requirements of the Work Environment and Safety Assessment
- High speed internet capability with at least 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload speeds: DSL or Cable (no wireless or satellite ISP’s are permitted)
- Dedicated and separate analog landline phone for training and production calls (no VOIP – voice over internet protocol)
Primary Location: United States
We’re a company of inclusion—built on service, secured by trust and driven by forward thinking. For more than 160 years,...