Technology Insights Account Management
The Advisory Board Company (NASDAQ: ABCO)
Forbes: Ranked one of the 200 Best Small Companies
Vault.com: Listed among Top 50 Consulting Firms
Modern Healthcare: "Best Places to Work"
Finalist, Washington Business Journal's Business Philanthropy Awards
Modern Healthcare: Listed among the Largest Healthcare Management Consultants
The Advisory Board Company
The Advisory Board Company (NASDAQ: ABCO) is a global research , consulting , and technology firm helping hospital and university executives to better serve patients and students. We provide strategic guidance, actionable insights, web-based software solutions, and comprehensive implementation and management services. We combine the analytical, managerial, and technological expertise of our 1,600+ employees around the world with insights from the on-the-ground experience of our network of 125,000 leaders at 3,200 health care and higher education member organizations to find solutions to our partners' most pressing challenges. We deeply appreciate the trust that our members place in us, and we seek to serve them with generosity -and beyond expectation-in all that we do
Our current opportunity is based in Washington, D.C.
Dedicated Advisor, Account Management
The Dedicated Advisor is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with hospitals, trusts and health systems that are active members of the Advisory Board's Technology Insights program with the goal of ensuring utilization of the custom inquiry service, on-demand services, and securing renewal of membership contracts. The Dedicated Advisor plays a critical role in crafting strategy on how to best serve this constituency and support our relationships with the larger hospital executive team.
The Dedicated Advisor is expected to become familiar with each of the content verticals and content experts within Technology Insights in order to effectively communicate services and deliverables. In addition, this position creates a unique opportunity to develop a comprehensive knowledge of the major players in health care and the issues that they face in the marketplace.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University
- Must possess a minimum of 2 year's post undergrad experience in at least two of the following:
- Presentation experience
- Leadership experience
- Commercial experience
- Client Management experience
- Teaching experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, with senior executives
- Willingness to work outside normal business hours to accommodate international clients and team members
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Valid Driver's License
Benefits: Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, The Advisory Board Company offers a competitive benefits package, including a comprehensive health plan, a 401(k) plan, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a daytime leave policy for community service, a medical flexible spending account, and additional attractive benefits.
- Proven negotiation skills
- Demonstrated listening skills
- Proven public speaking skills in front of small and large audiences
- Experience managing multiple clients
- Proven ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities
- Experience finding multiple solutions to a complex problem
- Ability to successfully overcome challenges or obstacles
- Experience developing personal organization tactics to meet business goals
- Demonstrated knowledge of health care subject matter
An Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
*LI *LI2 abc1