· Bachelor’s degree in worksite/corporate health promotion/wellness, healthcare administrations or management, business administration ; or equivalent combination of experience and/or education.
· Minimum 2 years experience in worksite/corporate health promotion/wellness, disease management, health care consulting or health care client management.
· Proficient in MS Office, with intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Valid Driver’s license with good driving record. Availability of automobile for on the job use and proof of insurance.
· Must have acceptable credit to qualify for a company American Express Card.
· Outstanding verbal, phone and in person, and written communication skills (email, client presentations and internal documentation/reporting).
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to access information, problems, issues, situations and procedures and seek support from manager when appropriate
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
· Ability to travel approximately 25%.
Mobility – Primary sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Physical Requirements - Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. Ability to travel within the facility. Ability to drive and travel by air.
Environmental Conditions – Usual office setting.
The primary purpose of this position is to act as the day-to-day client manager for a single employer client. Managing all aspects from implementations related to Healthyroads wellness programs, to providing ongoing client management services for designated account.
· Manages and provides high level service to assigned account to support client retention and meet/exceed client expectations.
· Facilitates & manages complex programs & services for designated account. This includes informing, collaborating and coordinating with Key Process Team, upper management and other key stakeholders.
· Provides high level of proactive service to support the retention of client. This includes providing timely response and follow up; routine outreach to provide utilization review and/or program consulting; assessing client status, concerns and expectations; and maintaining positive working relationships.
· Identifies client goals and resources, consults client on best practices, and develops customized strategic wellness plan, based on the unique goals and objectives of the client.
· Balances internal and external expectations with the objective to support efficient, cost-effective, and preferred practices. Solutions should strive to benefit the client and ASH and be endorsed by internal stakeholders.
· Ensures timely and accurate key departmental and interdepartmental documentation of client interactions, activities, and issues, including client files, implementation and renewal checklists, and other assigned documentation.
· Identifies, understands and resolves client issues, keeping leadership abreast of issue status and escalating high level issues to ensure appropriate response and resolution. This includes establishing timelines for deliverables, when appropriate, and maintaining positive relationships while resolving issues.
· Conducts regular client meetings, face-to-face, telephonic or via webinar, as well as onsite client review / all-vendor meetings.
· Maintains, updates and monitors Healthyroads client administrative portal.
· Available for phone & in-person meetings, based on clients business needs. May require some “off” business hour availability to meet shift work requirements.
· Maintains confidentiality of all member, provider, client and proprietary information.
· 5 % Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
ASH Companies - 23 months ago