This position resolves assigned deductions by interacting with other departments to determine causal factors and to alleviate conditions identified. The position also processes adjustment documents to clear the customer’s account.
- Process deductions by researching and identifying proper reason codes, which are used for approval paths as well as for reporting and audit purposes
- Locate signed bill of lading (Proof of Delivery) in the system.
- Create Rebills to customers for disapproved deductions. Create credits or debits for correction purposes
- Research previous credits issues (whether open on A/R or already cleared) to avoid duplication of credits allow on same issue
- Access various Inventory and Transportation records in the research and verification process for product/carrier deductions
- Track deductions in ZDETS and manage deductions in workflow to avoid unnecessary aging
- Interact with Sales, Transportation, Inventory, Customer Service and plant Accounting Manager to obtain feedback or approvals in a timely manner.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Requires a high school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in A/R required
- Must be able to set goals and meet deadlines
- Ability to work proactively in a high-paced deadline oriented environment
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Must be focused and detail oriented
Pilgrim's - 30+ days ago