Requisition ID: 48691
- Organization: OG&C
- Location: Houston, TX
- Field Layout support including providing requirements for Offshore Geotechnical & Geophysical survey
- Must have performed Pre-FEED , FEED and Detailed Design both national & international projects
- Familiar with designing deepwater flowlines/pipelines to national and International codes – use of Excel & Mathcad programs
- Analyses capabilities to include lateral, upheaval buckling, “walking” using FE programs such as ANSYS, ABAQUS, with subroutines, VIV/Fatigue of spanning pipelines, familiarity with ECA
- Producing Bid Documents – Specifications, Drawings, Work Orders - and Evaluation of Bids
- installation engineering of deepwater offshore pipelines and subsea structures,
- Assist in preparing/updating deliverables such as project cost estimates, schedules, contracting strategies, etc. to meet project requirements.
- Participate in Project Risk reviews and progress meetings
- Prepare work packages for RFPs, evaluate responses and Prepare Decision Support Documents/Record for key purchase decisions.
- Directly interface with the project team members and functional groups that fall directly under the project execution team and direct Contractors/Sub-contractor work.
- Ensure deliverables meet project requirements (decision driven results, quality product, on-time, within budget, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or science related field required, masters preferred
- 5 years of Offshore Deepwater Pipeline experience is required.
- 2-3 years of flowline/pipeline project experience working in a team
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, procurement, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right- no matter how big, how complex or how remote. The reliability of our performance, the enduring quality of our projects, the strength of our ethics, and the seriousness of our commitment to safety and sustainability are evident in everything we do. Bechtel delivers for its customers what others can only promise.
Build your career as you build some of the most challenging and complex projects in the world today.
Bechtel is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE).
Bechtel - 23 months ago
Bechtel (www.bechtel.com) is a global engineering, construction and project management company with more than a century of experience on...