VHDA, Virginia's Housing Finance Agency, is looking for a Default Reporting and Quality Business Analyst to oversee internal and external default reporting activities, as well as operational compliance and quality for its single family portfolio. VHDA is a self-supporting, not-for-profit organization created by the Commonwealth of Virginia in 1972, to help Virginians attain quality, affordable housing. The Default Reporting and Quality Business Analyst will direct all single family default reporting activities and operational compliance for the Homeownership Division including default reporting to Fannie Mae, Ginnie Mae, FHA, VA, RD. This position is responsible for accurate reporting for the collections, loss mitigation, foreclosure, and bankruptcy departments. This position reports directly to the Assistant Director of Default.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in all aspects of Single Family default reporting; will possess a thorough knowledge of the reporting guidelines as established by our investors/insurers (i. e. FHA, VA, RD, Fannie Mae, and Ginnie Mae). In addition, the candidate will possess expert level knowledge of LPS MSP, data mining and report writing. Business acumen and strong customer service skills required.
- BS / BA degree or equivalent working experience.
- 5 + years of direct mortgage servicing experience to include a thorough knowledge of the applicable reporting guidelines as established by FHA, FNMA, VA, RD and Ginnie Mae
- Must have demonstrated willingness to adapt to consistent mortgage servicing changes
- Experience with the LPS MSP mortgage servicing system is required, which includes LPS Director, Passport, BI and other common tools
- Must be willing to work within a strong team environment
- 21 months ago - save job