Our Defined Contribution Investment Only (DCIO) Internal Specialist is responsible for providing analytical, operational and general sales and service support of the advisor and consultant driven segments as it relates to the DCIO Sales and Service team. This would involve becoming a detailed expert in articulating the strategy of New York Life, specific investment strategies, as well as become a key driver in optimizing and growing the product capabilities for the firm.
• Manage territory and execute sales plan with DCIO Specialist to meet or exceed goals.
• Assist in managing account relationships including new business development and meeting follow-up efforts with existing clients
• Assist with responses to record keepers, TPAs and consultants
• Identify sales opportunities, qualify leads and uncover advisor needs to cross-sell ideas and introduce new concepts.
• Set meetings for DCIO Specialists and/or conduct phone presentations where appropriate.
• Handle daily territory management tasks to ensure maximum business efficiency, i.e. update and maintain SMART system, sales reporting, pipeline maintenance, follow-up.
• Act as liaison with Marketing regarding DCIO marketing campaigns to ensure timely execution.
• Assist with the planning and overall coordination of conferences/seminars/plan participant meetings.
• Will be asked to attend conferences as applicable.
NY - New York (51 Madison Ave)
INV - RETIREMENT & ANNUITIES
• Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience in financial services industry
• Knowledge of retirement plans, recordkeeping and ERISA preferred
• Understanding of the financial/capital markets; mutual funds, separately managed accounts and annuity products.
• Internal wholesaling experience preferred.
• Build and expand relationships with predetermined opportunistic list of prospects and clients.
• Fluid relationship and communication with external partner for strategic planning.
• Excellent presentation and organizational skills.
• FINRA Series 6 and 63, or 7 required, need to obtain 65/66 license within 90 days of hire/promotion.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
• Bachelors degree is required – specifically Finance/Business major preferred.
New York Life - 22 months ago
New York Life Insurance has been providing life insurance policies in the Big Apple since it was a tiny seed. While the top mutual life...