To control/collect on past due Consumer Loan and Credit Card accounts for all stages of delinquency, in accordance with all government and Navy Federal rules and regulations. To provide member financial counseling and mitigate loss for Navy Federal.
- Strong knowledge of Fair-Debt Collection Practices Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act and related federal and state consumer protection laws
- Demonstrated skills and experience collecting and negotiating on delinquent Consumer/Credit Card accounts
- Strong problem solving, planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Navy Federal, Government and State collection policies, instructions and regulations
- Familiarity with NFCU Collection Systems
Monday-Friday (some Saturdays) 10:00am-6:30pm
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal Credit Union values, celebrates and enacts diversity in the workplace. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Navy Federal Credit Union - 2 years ago
"Once a member, always a member," promises Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU). This policy has helped NFCU become one of the...