The Delivery Team at Vertical Response supports billions of messages sent by our small business customers and ensures they arrive where intended. We are seeking a Deliverability Analyst who understands the challenges of the email ecosystem and can improve our understanding of the data behind deliverability. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in analytics and email marketing.
- Leverage data to understand deliverability and user trends, identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to improve delivery for users at scale.
- Drive projects focusing on improving deliverability, catching abuse, and promoting positive user experience.
- Work in areas of policy, user behavior, abuse behavior, and ISP relationships.
- Use tools like Postgres, Sybase, PHP, Ruby, R, and Excel to produce insights at scale and guide the department's business intelligence.
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Stats, or equivalent experience
- 2+ Years of Deliverability, Internet Marketing, or Large-Scale email operations experience
- Strong SQL or scripting skills with the ability to learn both
- Ability to process and analyze complex data sets, and interpret them to make business decisions
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage a project or product
- Software development experience preferred
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
VerticalResponse - 23 months ago