Drives company vehicle over established route to deliver products.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND FUNCTIONS OF JOB
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Drives company vehicle to job sites, homes or private businesses to deliver paint and sundries.
- Fills out required logs, maintain records and freight tickets.
- Informs regular customers of new products or services.
- Listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Places stock on shelves or racks.
- Loads and unloads company vehicle.
- Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected or unsold merchandise.
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
- Maintain work area and vehicle in clean efficient manner.
- Assist in stocking store and maintaining shelves with paint and sundries.
- Performs routine maintenance on company vehicle.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have a Valid Drivers License.
Ability to lift 70 lbs. frequently during the day.
Must be able to work all schedule hours needed.
Assist in performing duties as it pertains to Physical Inventories set forth by corporate.
Comex Group - 20 months ago