MUST COMPLETE ONLINE APPLICATION IN ITS ENTIRETY. A RESUME DOES NOT SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION OR ANY OF ITS PARTS.
Please include salary expectations.
Basic Job Concept :
Efficiently deliver produce to customers, process paperwork accurately, follow driver safety rules, and provide professional customer service.
Key Relationships :
Educational Requirements :
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience Required :
1. Commercial Drivers License (CDL), Class A or B.
2. No DUI convictions – maximum of 7 points on MVR.
3. Six months route delivery experience REQUIRED (Minimum)
4. Knowledge of Oklahoma City area preferred.
5. Experience in handling money preferred
6. Proven ability to communicate effectively in English and perform simple arithmetic
7. No more than 2 moving violations within 3 years.
8. One (1) year of verifiable commercial driving experience.
Specific Responsibilities :
1. Run routes efficiently, meeting or exceeding designated route times.
2. Rotate coolers for customers in confined spaces, when required by management.
3. Call in when customer doesn’t receive their entire order (shorts).
4. Handle company equipment properly, follow written driver safety rules, and perform pre-trip inspections.
5. Report accidents, injuries and/or any damage to the equipment immediately.
6. Assist in shipping and loading trucks for afternoon routes.
7. Handle any customer complaints professionally.
8. Responsibilities for upkeep of vehicles at end of shift, clean cab and box.
9. Weekend and overtime work required.
10. Perform other tasks as directed by managers.
Physical Requirements :
1. Frequent moving of product up to 50 lbs during the shift; infrequent moving up to 80 lbs.
2. Must be able to climb on and off the box of the truck.
3. Frequent bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling.
4. Must be able to work in confined spaces.
5. Must be able to withstand temperature variations, weather conditions.
6. Be able to maneuver a two wheeler with up to 300 lbs., down a ramp and through other customer areas.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
FreshPoint - 16 months ago
Fresh produce is the ingredient for success at FreshPoint. The company is one of the largest foodservice distributors of fresh fruits and...