Performs the function of delivering products, as invoiced, to retail customers. Drives company equipment and executes accurate delivery of products to licensed accounts. Services customers by ensuring timely deliveries, accurate check-in and storage of products as directed while maintaining good customer relations.
Drives Company equipment in a professional and safe manner at all times.
Delivers Company products as invoiced to specified licensed retailers in a timely manner.
Checks in invoiced orders with customers in a friendly courteous manner.
Collects and accounts for all money as required.
Accounts for all invoices of merchandise delivered and for all merchandise returned.
Collects empty boxes to be used for redelivery within Company guidelines.
Ensures that delivery logs are completed as required.
Ensures truck check-in procedures are followed daily.
Performs other related warehouse or delivery duties as assigned.
• Basic math skills.
• Adequate communication skills-facilitation of strong working relationships.
• Valid state Class A CDL operator’s license.
• Able to maintain current DOT medical certification.
• Able to travel (80% to 90%) by truck. Routinely may drive distances from up to 300 miles.
• Ability to frequently lift, push or pull or move 35 to 50 pound cases and sit for extended periods of time.
Glazer's - 4 months ago
Glazer's Wholesale Drug Company, named during Prohibition when only drugstores and drug wholesalers could deal in liquor, is a...