A Performance Foodservice Delivery Driver will maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through deliveries of product and services while performing all other assigned duties. The responsibilities of a Driver is to run any available routes, and perform backhauls on an as need be basis.
Drivers are expected to:
- Accurately deliver product in satisfactory condition within delivery time windows to customers.
- Unload product from trailer utilizing a two wheel cart and transport to area designated by the customer.
- Communicate with customers, vendors and company personnel in a positive and proactive manner.
- Interact with customers and company personnel in a friendly, timely and quality manner that demonstrates the difference in service to our customers.
- Perform assigned duties successfully with frequent interruptions and time pressures.
Class "A" CDL required
Good driving record
Must pass DOT physical exam
Must be 21 years old
Must be able to communicate with customers
Performance Food Group - 11 months ago
When it's time to eat out, Performance Food Group (PFG) delivers. It's the #3 broadline foodservice distributor in the US (behind...