Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world¹s transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla has delivered more than 2,400 Roadsters to customers worldwide and received more than 13,000 reservations for Model S. Model S, the world¹s first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle, began deliveries to U.S. customers in June of this year and was named Motor Trend¹s prestigious 2013 Car of the Year.
As a Delivery Experience Specialist, you’ll be responsible for producing the most memorable moment in any Tesla owner’s life… the delivery of their new car. Specialists bring personalization to the car buying experience by helping the customer prepare for delivery, allowing customers to take delivery at the location of their choice, providing a walkthrough of vehicle features and systems and most importantly leaving them with the “Tesla smile.” This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology company and have a direct impact on our customers as they take ownership of their new vehicles. Bring your passion for Tesla and a sense of adventure to help change the world, one vehicle at a time.
- Represent the Tesla brand with a commitment to deliver an innovative and exciting ownership experience.
- Help the customer prepare for the delivery of their vehicle by guiding them through financing, trade-ins, incentives and relative state and local sales form processes.
- Communicate financing and trade-in options and suggest suitable alternatives when necessary.
- Manage customer and operations interactions as defined by the new Tesla Personal Delivery Program.
- Perform paperwork preparation prior to delivery.
- Deliver Tesla vehicles to customers at their preferred location (example: Tesla Delivery Center, home, office).
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of vehicle drive systems and features and be able to relay this information the customer.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times according to the brand standard.
- Monitor and manage pipeline flow and customer appointments to ensure an accurate and efficient delivery process.
- Utilize or learn CRM system skills to ensure accurate and timely information is available to management.
- Report customer feedback to corporate marketing and product development teams to improve product acceptance and ensure we deliver an incredible “Tesla Experience.”
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least one year of customer facing experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who takes initiative, goal-oriented and highly motivated.
- Creative thinker with the ability to resolve critical problems quickly and independently.
- Able to build and maintain strong working relationships across several business units.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
- Ability to maneuver a pickup truck and flatbed trailer (training provided).
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record.
- Must be able to pass a physical per the DOT Medical Examination Report and fulfill additional requirements as deemed necessary.
Tesla Motors intends to spark the public's passion and eco-conscience for electric vehicles. Founded in 2003, the company...