- Fulfill the responsibilities of a delivery installer/trainee
- Perform morning pre-post trip on delivery vehicle
- Inspect and prep merchandise for daily routes
- Maintain safe handling of materials throughout daily activities
- Assist lead installer with maintaining vehicle security and safety
- Learn the skills neccessary to assume the role as lead installer with 9 to 12 months from date of hire.
- Must have a HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to left 75 lbs unassisted and up to 150 lbs with assistance
Number of hours, specific times, and days of week: Sunday through Saturday 40 hours per week plus overtime if needed.
Conn's - 20 months ago
Conn's has managed to outlive human life expectancy. Begun as a plumbing and heating business, the regional retailer now has more...