Responsible for managing and facilitating all delivery routes and efforts for assigned areas. Responsible for a team of delivery drivers, delivery routes, and integrity of load counts. Must comprehend routing and scheduling complexities while being responsible for the safe and efficient management of a fleet of trucks.
Education and Experience
- Five-seven (5-7) years of related experience in Delivery, good computer skills and previously demonstrated skills in managing and directing employees
- Five-seven (5-7) years of supervisory and leadership experience.
- Must be able to work independently and with a team.
- Have a thorough understanding of DOT regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written skills a MUST.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including
- Must have and maintain and active CDL Class A Driver’s License for the state of North Carolina
Click Here to Apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=3606111
* * * * *
Coastal Beverage Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k) plan, health, dental, S125 plans, life, and disability coverage.
All candidates must consent to pre-employment inquiries and tests including criminal background, MVR check, and drug tests.
Coastal Beverage Company, Inc - 2 years ago