drives an AmeriGas Bobtail propane delivery truck and fills tanks for residential and industrial customers at their site. The
may make 15-25 customer stops on a typical day.
- Drive the delivery truck to customer sites and fill empty customer tanks of all sizes by pulling the truck's hose from the truck to the tank location.
- Customer tanks may be located indoors or outdoors. Outdoor tanks will be filled by using the hose from the truck; inside tanks will be carried outside to the truck to be filled and then returned inside.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 21 years old with at least a class B CDL with HazMat, Tanker, and Air Brake endorsements, and acceptable driving history
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather and driving conditions
- Ability to walk 1 to 5 miles, climb steps/ladders and carry multiple propane cylinders weighing up to 75lbs each.
- Bending and climbing in and out of the truck
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check.
156 Myrtle St, Aberdeen, WA 98520
America has a gas with AmeriGas Partners. Purveying propane has propelled the company to its position as the top US retail propane marketer...