Dell SonicWALL - Technical Training Sr. Advisor – Round Rock, Texas
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Technical Training Sr. Advisor to join our team in Round Rock, Texas.
The Technical Training Sr. Advisor is responsible for the delivery of job-specific training courses to Dell team members. Interacts with Dell team member and functional organizations to identify content needs of courses. Curriculum content includes, job specific technical tools, skills, competencies, or applications. Trainers utilize blended learning solutions to facilitate and deliver the training.
- Delivers technical training curriculum to Dell team members through a combination of blended learning solutions.
- Meets or exceeds quality targets for instructor or facilitator performance.
- Executes and shares best practices for ensuring excellence in instructor training and performance.
- Ensures effective delivery of training and solutions to support the highest competence given the level of knowledge and skills required.
- Conducts pilot training and provides feedback to adjust materials to better serve Dell team members.
- Assists in the development and review of new training materials by analyzing Dell team member feedback and providing feedback for recommended revisions to course curriculum.
- Provides feedback to leadership on classroom performance and Dell team member experiences and recommend actions for improvement.
- Measures effectiveness of training content and delivery.
- Delivers training with varying complexity levels including extremely complex solutions.
- Works with team and other areas of the organization to help identify curriculum and best practice changes.
- Engages with stakeholders to understand training needs and drives training solutions as appropriate.
- Coordinates, leads, or participates in cross-functional meetings to support proper global allocation of equipment, curriculum and training needs.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell - 12 months ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...