Since 2002, Quantix HealthTech has successfully delivered IT resources and solutions to companies while building a solid reputation for integrity and consistent quality. Quantix HealthTech serves the specific needs of the healthcare industry and is recognized as one of Denver’s fastest growing Healthcare IT services organizations. Quantix HealthTech was recently featured in US News and World Report and Forbes.
Job Title: Delphi Programmer Analyst
Location: Deland, FL
Length: 12 months
Client located in Deland, FL is seeking a Delphi Senior Programmer Analyst for a 12-month contract. This position is on the Clinical IT Production Applications team. The team is responsible for the development and support of business-critical applications. Candidate will provide technical design and development using Delphi, work with QA/SCM team for code builds, releases, test case design and defect resolution, assist with Quality Assurance tasks, including test data preparation, defect root cause analysis, technical design and technical specifications documentation and code development, code review, unit testing and release documentation.
1) Minimum of seven years of experience in the design and development of Delphi applications in an enterprise IT environment.
2) Highly skilled in client server design and coding.
3) Proficiency in Microsoft SQL and T-SQL.
4) Proficiency in Windows Server System architecture required.
1) Experience in developing applications with heavy transactions volume preferred.
2) Experience with IIS setup and configuration desired.
3) Experience with ReportBuilder desired.
4) Healthcare industry or clinical IT system experience is highly desired.
If you would like to learn more about this position and/or are interested in joining our team of consultants, please visit our website at www.quantixinc.com .
Quantix Consulting - 12 months ago
Since 2002, Quantix, Inc., a woman-owned corporation, has risen as a national leader in IT staffing and professional services. We deal...