WideOrbit is looking for solid developers to work on one of our newest products - WO Media Sales . Every developer is a critical part of the design and implementation of our world class products. This is a great opportunity for someone to grow their Delphi development skills. This role will focus on using Report Builder to develop reports in WO Media Sales for our impressive broadcasting clients which includes: ABC, NBC, Fox, and many more. WideOrbit is continuing to experience major growth which means there will be many opportunities for this person to expand their Delphi development skills in the future.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in Delphi required
- Skilled in Report Builder is a must
- Experience using FastReport, and/or QuickReport is a plus
- Willingness to thoroughly unit test and debug complex code that you, or others, may write
- Basic OO design skills; knowledge of Delphi Interfaces and its Object Model (especially the Component framework and persistency)
- Good algorithmic skills and experience applying design patterns to both new and existing code
- Experience with other programming tools, languages and protocols a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Great personality with a “Take Charge” attitude
Ideally the position will be based in our Hoover (Birmingham), AL office. Telecommuting is an option though.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Besides a competitive salary and great work environment, here are some of our additional benefits and perks:
- Health insurance, options, company paid Health Reimbursement Account, sabbatical leaves, great vacation package, work/life balance, life event benefits
WideOrbit - 8 months ago