As a Demand Analyst at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for developing and attaining monthly and quarterly Sales Plans, based on Customer Demand Forecasts and supply-feasible Customer Support Plans. This will enable Micron to meet sales and service objectives while minimizing total inventory costs.
In this role, you will:
1. Collaborate with Sales and Customer Account Teams to generate a consolidated unit and revenue Sales Plan for current quarter, at end-item grain
2. Generate and manage the supply-feasible Customer Support Plan
3. Drive Sales Plan attainment through weekly monitoring of risks and opportunities and adjustments
4. Monitor and respond to Inventory levels
5. Manage the APO-related Allocation process when needed
6. Monitor and Improve key Demand Management Performance Metrics and Processes
The Demand Analyst is the key interface between the Regional Customer and Sales teams, and the Supply / Demand Analyst teams, and must be able to effectively analyze POS trends, inventory levels (internally and in the channel), monitor actual results vs. fcst, recommend adjustments, and perform post-mortem analysis on forecast variances.
- Collaborate to develop Sales Plan for Current Quarter
- Generate and manage the supply-feasible Customer Support Plan
- Drive sales plan attainment
- Monitor and Respond to Inventory Levels
- Manage the Allocation Process
- Monitor and Improve Key Demand Planning Performance Metrics and Processes
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Micron to administer all human resource actions and benefits without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran's or other legally-protected status. Each manager, supervisor, and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy.
The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters. To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Micron Technology is one of the largest memory chip makers in the world. It makes DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory), NAND Flash, and NOR...