The Demand Generation Analyst will support critical business development and marketing demand generation initiatives. This role will be responsible for identifying and evaluating potential sources for data / lead acquisition; developing process and execution / workflow for demand generation campaigns to build sales pipeline using marketing automation (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) tools; developing expertise and participation in defining a more robust digital marketing strategy; troubleshooting and resolving demand generation process challenges in partnership with Business Systems and Sales Operations teams; maintaining Marketo and Salesforce data quality; evaluating results of demand generation efforts to help guide ongoing investments and focus areas; and developing future processes and plans that will help the team and organization scale.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Evaluate sources and establish efficient mechanisms for contact / lead data acquisition into key business systems
- Manipulation and segmentation of data to support ongoing demand generation campaigns; set up call campaign groups
- Responsible for ongoing data integrity and cleanliness of marketing databases
- Build and manage (automated) demand generation and conversion process using CRM and marketing automation tools to drive continuous feed of leads to the business
- Evaluate and recommend digital tactics to drive inbound demand, such as SEO/SEM -- web, social, video, to ensure that they are optimized to attract and engage prospects
- Monitor overall process and make changes to drive greater effectiveness, efficiencies and improved ROI of process – to support the end goals of increasing the number and quality of leads, minimizing the spend per lead, and decreasing cycle time from initial contact to sales hand-off
- Establish metrics and benchmarking framework to measure results of demand generation campaigns and initiatives; build and distribute related reports
- Analyze results and work with cross-functional team to develop data-driven recommendations on to how to improve performance / results, specifically, but not limited to: lead scoring criteria, lead volume, conversion rates, qualification / sales handoff criteria, cycle time, segment and product line performance, ROI, etc
- Make recommendations on how to grow/develop marketing automation capabilities including people resources, skills, tools, and platforms
Education and Experience:
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Skill and interest in building, running and perfecting automated processes - requires an understanding of both technical and business requirements
- Strong analytics skills
- Self-directed problem solver with ability to work effectively in fast-paced environment; self-motivated and high degree of proactivity
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks on tight timelines is required; efficient time management
MicroEdge offers an excellent compensation and employee benefit package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, 401(K) , generous paid time off, travel assistance and more!
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or Science
- Proven desire and aptitude to continue learning about new technology tools and products
- Experience working with Excel, lead/marketing automation and CRM systems plus solid working knowledge of desktop PC technology
Click the apply button to complete our short application process--it should take you less than 5 minutes!
Must be authorized to work in the United States. No H-1B sponsorship available for this position.
Apply To This Job
MicroEdge, LLC - 2 years ago
MicroEdge keeps grantmakers' money from burning holes in their pockets. The company provides software and Web-based technologies for...