Cloudant, an IBM company, is the developer and operator of the Cloudant database as a service (DBaaS). Some of the biggest names in web and mobile, as well as Fortune 1000 companies use Cloudant to build apps faster, grow them bigger, and keep them running continuously without losing time or sleep tending to back-end database administration.
The Demand Generation Director will have end-to-end responsibility for program and campaign planning and execution as it relates to Cloudant’s database-as-a-service (DBaaS).
- Determine the optimal global demand generation strategy in support of the business objectives, including end-to-end campaigns and aligned sales plays
- Select the most relevant organic and active marketing routes to market for the Cloudant DBaaS
- Manage the program budget to an expected ROI, optimize efforts through iteration, and achieve/exceed the program objectives.
- Own and manage agency and vendor relationships in support of the integrated program plan.
- Ensures world-wide demand generation strategy integrates the right mix of Digital and Organic Marketing, Channel Enablement, Channel Co-Marketing, Thought Leadership, Relationship Marketing, Communications, and Direct Response Advertising to generate new leads and move existing leads through the purchasing cycle
- Collaborate with other IBM marketing groups (mobile, cloud, et al) to create synergistic, integrated co-marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with country-level marketing teams to leverage local insight and select the appropriate programs, campaigns and sales plays to support local business objectives.
- 5+ years relevant demand generation and online marketing experience.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation practices like lead nurturing, lead nurturing, customer segmentation, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is able to blend technology, creativity, and business strategy to develop a compelling demand generation funnel.
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic working environment and build excellent rapport with working team
- Experience building and managing a team
- Experience with marketing software or services to application developers preferred
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Ability to collaborate and help build consensus
Cloudant - 30+ days ago