Demand Generation Representative (DGR)
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Our Sales team is looking for a self-motivated, multi-tasking problem solver to be responsible for increasing appointments and opportunities for B2B sales. The primary focus is to increase our appointment presence in Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts. With a fanatical devotion to business quality, data security and customer service, you'll need to demonstrate your ability to:
- Prospect, qualify and capture leads, primarily by phone and Internet and social media / networking research, to successfully create appointments within your assigned region.
- Build rapport and cultivate relationships with a variety of team members located around the globe.
- Create a steady flow of outbound communications.
- Commit to work daily in a busy but fun office environment in Minneapolis, MN.
- Ideal candidate is a newer college graduate with a BS in Marketing, Psychology or related degree.
- BS Degree in Marketing, Psychology, or related field
- 0 – 2 years professional experience beyond college
- Experience working with a team
- Self-motivated and driven for results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with customers and team members
- Effective problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Solid technical aptitude
- Positive attitude and the ability to build rapport with a variety of people
- Responsible for Code 42 Software's information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Code 42 Software information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Code 42 is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Code 42 Software - 2 years ago
Code 42 makes meaningful software, entrusted with protecting the world's data. We work on cutting edge technology to handle data and...