In this position you will gather market data, sales history, and prepare and maintain sku level forecasts that support Specialized’s sales revenue budget. You will contribute to the Sales and Operations Planning Process by providing root cause reporting and analysis. In addition, you will support in-stock optimization through proactive inventory planning and analysis of the supply/demand process, along with direct communication with the purchasing group.
HOW YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
• Responsible for gathering, organizing and reporting market and sales data to the Demand Planning Manager including:
• Price and Margin Analysis
• Competitive Market Share Analysis
• Historical Sales Analysis
• Prepare monthly revenue and demand planning reports along with detailed analysis
• Create ground-up sku level forecast by month, that supports sales revenue budget
• Conduct monthly forecasting meetings to review and maintain forecast by category
• Review inventory supply vs. sales demand each month and prepare purchase requisitions that support budgeted buy-plan
• Support in-stock optimization through weekly evaluation of inventory vs. sales trends
EXPERIENCE WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN:
• Bachelor’s degree with a supply chain or accounting background preferred
• Minimum of 1-3 years of demand/inventory planning, preferably in the outdoor, action sports or cycling industries
• Excellent conceptual and analytical problem solving skills
• Strong trend analysis and knowledge of specialty retail selling environment
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work on a team
• Proficient with MS Office Excel, Access; Oracle a plus
Think you have what it takes? Pull together a 1 min. (approximately) video on why you are Specialized and submit the link in your application. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" link below, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!
Specialized is the global leader in the designing and manufacturing of high performing technology advanced bicycles, components and cycling apparel for world champion riders and cycling enthusiast. Founded in 1974 and headquartered in Morgan Hill, California, Specialized is a global company with offices throughout the world.
Malakye.com - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard