General CommentsManager Demand Planning Manager
Manage the forecasting process at the SKU level and plan and lead the monthly forecast intelligence meetings with Sales and Marketing and Supply Chain counterparts as well as to support and maintain forecast process and desired frequencies for key customers/categories.
Also responsible for development of and to publish key forecast accuracy metrics, utilize root cause analysis and corrective action planning to develop action plans to improve forecast accuracy, and to develop and run ad-hoc scenario analyses as requested.
Examples of Typical Activities
- Provide leadership, direction and mentoring to the Demand Analyst
- Update forecasts to match orders and actualize orders in the system
- Maintain data integrity
- Publicize metrics and reports
- Analyze business trends
- Attend marketing, engineering and sales meeting to understand Evenflo direction and status.
- Forecast review meetings
- Participate in S&OP meetings
Bachelors Degree required; 4-6 years of experience in Demand/Production Planning
Required Technical Competencies
Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Intermediate/Advanced level user of Microsoft Office Suite - particular focus on Excel
MRP or ERP system knowledge
Proficient in Demand Planning Systems
Sound understanding of operations
Desired Technical Competency:
Submit resumes to email@example.com or Register OnLine at www.copestaffing.com
- Statistical forecast experience.