DO NOT APPLY ONLINE - PLEASE TAKE A COMPLETED EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION TO YOUR LOCAL EARTH FARE STORE. The application can be found on this site by going to About Us and then HR Documents.
Earth Fare is looking for a part-time Demo Coordinator. This individual must be self-motivated, charismatic, enthusiastic, sales driven and energetic. They must possess strong customer service skills, a passion for cooking healthy foods and exceptional communication skills.
The Demo Coordinator is responsible for feeding people by connecting food to a feeling of fun, community, comfort, happiness and health. They will inspire people and execute all the scheduled active demos.
- Create and execute well-merchandised and attractive active and passive food demonstrations
- Promote products throughout the store
- Maintain and order in-store demo supplies
- Communicate with all departments on weekly active demos
- Monitor and adjust passive demos throughout the day
- Adhere to food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Create a theater around food and fun
- Be a guide for scheduled vendors
- Perform weekly transfers and control demo budget
Ideal candidates will be:
- Extroverted with a love of talking to people
- Organized and prompt
- Customer service driven
- Able to work nights and weekends
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Able to roll with the punches
- Experience in sales
- Lover of food and show
- Experienced in theater (preferred)
- Physical requirements: able to lift 25 lbs on a frequent basis & able to walk and or stand for an extended period of time
Founded in 1975 in Asheville, North Carolina, Earth Fare is the authentic specialty organic and natural healthy grocery store that is...