Eisner Pediatric & Family Medical Center, established in 1920, is a quality-focused, non-profit community health center composed of over 250 employees dedicated to improving the physical, social and emotional well-being of people in the communities we serve, regardless of income.
Requirements (include but not limited to):
- Minimum 1 year front/back office experience as a DA or RDA
- Knowledge of orthodontia procedures a plus.
- DA or RDA
- Intermediate computer and phone skills
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule Monday-Saturday, including evenings.
- Position also requires criminal background, medical clearance, and current CPR certification
Located in Downtown Los Angeles, Eisner Pediatric & Family Medical Center is a qualified-focused, non-profit community health center...