Dental Front Desk Receptionist
Dental Care Alliance is a group dental practice that was established in 1991 to provide comprehensive dental care to patients in 8 States. All DCA offices pride themselves on satisfying patient needs, providing high quality general and specialty dental services, and offering patient comfort that is second to none.
We are currently looking for a Front Desk Receptionist for our office located in Brandon, Florida. This is a full time position. If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, you have come to the right place. We offer employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future; make Dental Care Alliance your employer of choice.
The Receptionist is the first line of customer service for all patients and visitors entering a Dental Care Alliance office. They will greet patients, sign them in, schedule future appointments, and handle incoming phone calls. They will assist patients in accordance with the training they have received ensuring patients receive the best possible service.
Follow us on Twitter for more opportunities! https://twitter.com/dcacareers
- Customer Service; acknowledge, smile and greet patients upon arrival/dismissal
- Respond to patient questions and or concerns according to DCA Policies
- Answering Telephones
- Scheduling Appointments
- Maintaining Appointment Book
- Confirming Appointments
- Follow up on no shows/cancelation of Appointments
- Register Patients on sign in sheet
- Post charges and payments to patient accounts
- Checking voicemail on a daily basis
- Maintain a clean and friendly waiting area for patients
- 2-3 years’ prior dental front office experience
- Knowledge of dental insurance plans to include HMO/PPO
- Understanding of dental terminology
- Experience working with customers in person and on the telephone