Through the delivery of periodontal therapies and other hygiene-related services, Dental Hygienists are committed to improving the oral health of patients. Candidates must be enthusiastic about their dental work, and willing to provide the highest level of care at all times. |
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Evaluates overall oral health, examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers, including sores, recessed & bleeding gums, and oral lesions.
- Documents dental history or chief complaint; records and reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff, as appropriate; documents lab procedures and ensures follow up on results.
- Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist. Procedures may include: Prophylaxis, Periodontal Scaling, Root Planing, Debridement, Application of Fluoride Treatments, and Application of Protective Sealants.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
- Must be a Registered Dental
Aspen Dental - 10 months ago