Looking for the road to success?
Follow the leader in the dental industry.
Dental Care Alliance is a group dental practice that was established in 1991 to provide comprehensive dental care to patients in 8 States. All DCA offices pride themselves on satisfying patient needs, providing high quality general and specialty dental services, and offering patient comfort that is second to none.
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, you have come to the right place. We offer employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future; make Dental Care Alliance your employer of choice.
We are growing and currently have an opening for a full-time Dental Hygienist at our office located in Baltimore, Maryland - approximately 20 minutes NW of downtown Baltimore.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Through the delivery of periodontal therapies and other hygiene-related services, Dental Hygienists are committed to improving the oral health of patients. Candidates must be enthusiastic about their dental work, and willing to provide the highest level of care at all times
- Under limited supervision, the Dental Hygienist provides oral hygiene dental treatment and oral hygiene care and education in accordance with guidelines approved, issued, and regulated by the state of Maryland.
- Patient screening, medical history and dental charting.
- Application of fluoride and protective sealants. Removal of calculus, stain and plaque from above and below the gum line.
- Provides nutritional counseling, and self-care programs to prevent disease.
- Other duties as required
- Prefer 1 + years’ experience as a Dental Hygienist, however, will consider recent graduate.
- Knowledge of digital xrays
- Completion of dental hygiene training and certification in dental hygiene from an accredited program
- MUST be a current Maryland State Board Registered Hygienist
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Dental Care Alliance - 15 months ago