Christie Dental is a multi-specialty dental group with approximately 55 dentists and specialty doctors in 24 practice locations in the Brevard, Ocala and Orlando, Florida markets. Christie Dental offers individuals and families a full range of dental care, including general dentistry, hygiene and specialty care, such as pedodontics, oral surgery, endodontics, orthodontics and periodontics.
To provide superior quality dental care while exercising courtesy and professionalism by means of co-workers and patients. The Dental Hygienist must possess the ability to assess, perform and reinforce productive preventative aseptic dental care of patients and support as well as reinforce communicated diagnosed dental treatment needs through established American Dental Partners, Inc standards.
- Take, develop and mount diagnostically acceptable radiographs.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge and usage of dental terminology, dental instruments, tray setups and instrument sharpening.
- Follow practice protocols: quality assurance, biohazards, infection control, charting, referrals, emergency medicine, implants, perio program and emergency treatment.
- Demonstrate proficient skills in dental prophylaxis and proper use of equipment.
- Effectively communicate oral hygiene instructions and dispense proper oral hygiene aids.
- Comply with practice guidelines listed in employee handbook.
- Chart - including graphical charting, perio charting and proper chart documentation.
- Stock all needed supplies and maintain equipment.
- Understand and utilize basic insurance knowledge and financial policies.
- Provide positive and professional leadership role.
- Properly handle specialty referrals.
- Successfully maintain recall system.
- Perform basic computer functions.
- Achieve defined goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment.
- Current dental hygiene license in the state where job is located.
- Current CPR training.
- Two years of practice experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to perform basic computer functions
- Exercise knowledge of dental instruments and terminology.
- Support corporate vision and strategy.
To learn more about American Dental Partners and Christie Dental please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.christiedental.com
Crystal River, Florida, United States