Our talented Doctor needs a Full Time Licensed Dental Hygienist to assist with pre-eminent dentistry. The Hygienist will be responsible for performing high quality and efficient hygiene procedures to our patients in a positive, professional and fast-paced atmosphere. The Hygienist will need to establish and implement a progressive soft tissue management program with continued emphasis on soft tissue re-care for patients with periodontal disease. We believe in diagnosing and treating most levels of periodontal disease within the office.
A competitive compensation package accompanies this position:
- Competitive Pay
- Bonus Opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Paid Holidays and Generous Time Off Program
- Formal Training Program
We encourage you to browse our website to get to know us, www.LifeSmilesDentistry.com !
- Current state licensure or eligibility to obtain licensure in Dental Hygiene.
- Certification from an accredited dental hygiene school and passed required state licensing board examination.
- Minimum of two years experience preferred but will consider new graduates.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Must possess an exceptional knowledge of computers, dental charting software and digital x-ray machinery.
- Must possess advanced and varied computer software skills. Must be adept at an committed to learning new programs and software skills as necessary.
- Ability to work independently and with others in a faced-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills .