We are seeking a "Manager in Training" to work at our busy Dental office. (Dental experience a must). We provide strong training and support so that you can grow and excel in your dental career.
The successful applicant must have a minimum of 5 years dental front office experience and know how to handle specialty fields for dental.
- Understand dental terminology for Endo, Perio, Oral Surgery and Pedo
- Able to schedule appointments (for patients checking in and out for dental services for specialty)
- Understand dental insurance claims and EOB's, and PPO for Specialty
- Able to establish collection protocol for dental treatment and coordination of insurance benefits for all specialties
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Provide excellent Customer Service
- Must be able to present dental treatment financial contracts for specialty
- Computer literate a must (QSI experience a BIG plus)
Come and join the "Fun and Friendly" dental staff in a busy well organized dental practice. Excellent opportunity for growth!
We offer an excellent benefit package for full-time employees to include:
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K plan
- Career Opportunity to advance with the company and continuing education programs
Indeed - 13 months ago